We invite you to submit abstracts for oral and poster presentations at IMF 2023 – The 15th International Meeting on Ferroelectricity.
|Abstracts Submission for POSTERS is still open|
Important note: The abstract form will remain active for approx. 40 minutes. The text which you have inserted is saved, if you have clicked “Next”. If you have been disconnected, click the link again, insert your email and password, select “Update” and continue from the relevant page.
Abstract Submission Information
- Abstracts must be submitted in English using the online Abstract Submission (see link below).
- An abstract may be contributed for oral or poster presentation. The requested presentation type will be taken into consideration during the evaluation process. However, the final decision will be taken by the Technical Program Committee. If a submission for an oral presentation will not be confirmed, the abstract will be considered for poster presentation.
- Notifications on the status of submitted abstracts will be sent to the presenting author by November 30, 2022.
- Registration of the presenting author is mandatory and required by December 20, 2022. This will ensure the inclusion of the presentation in the program.
- Publication of Abstracts: Abstracts of confirmed presentations will be published on-line on this website, when the program is available. Submission of the abstract constitutes the authors’ consent for such publication.
- Publication of Papers: Papers of all presentations at the Meeting, invited, oral and poster presentations, will be published by Ferroelectrics.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Before you start the abstract submission process, please read and prepare all necessary information detailed below.
Presenting author’s contact details
Use full first name and full last name in Upper and Lower Case.
- By default, the name of the presenting author will automatically appear as the first author.
- Insert the names of the additional authors in the order that they should appear. You will be able to change the order, if needed.
- Use full first name/s and last name/s of all authors, in Upper and Lower Case.
- Insert name of institution, department, city (state, if relevant) and country. After each institution you have listed, check the box/es of author/s associated with that institution.
- Make a separate entry for each institution. DO NOT repeat identical institution details if they apply to more than one author.
- Use Upper and lower case (avoid ALL CAPS).
- Do not abbreviate “Department”, “Institute”, “University”, etc.
- In the department field, type in “Department of…….”, as only the words you type in will show on the abstract.
Select the relevant presentation type.
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
- Invited lecture (to be selected only by those invited by the organizers)
Select one of the following topics which describes best your presentation.
- Domains and domain dynamics
- Topological structures and domain boundary engineering
- Interfacial properties
- Theory and modeling
- Thin films, multilayers and heterostructures
- Crystallography and structural phase transitions
- Ferroelectricity at the atomic scale
- First principle and DFT
- Quantum effects and critical phenomena
- Magnetoelectric and multiferroic materials
- Advances in ab-initio calculations and experimental methods
- Machine learning
- Electro/magneto/mechano-caloric effects
- Flexoelectricity and strain effects
- Integration, devices and novel technologies
- Light-induced phenomena and Raman spectroscopy
- Defects, disorder and relaxors
- Electronic structure and optical properties
- Hafnia, memristivity, antiferroelectrics and negative capacitance
- Piezoelectricity, pyroelectricity and dielectric properties
- Bio, polymers and novel ferroelectric, and polar materials
- Photovoltaic perovskite ferroics
- Jim Scott Memorial Session
- Vaclav Janovec Memorial Session
Page 5a: Abstract Title:
Limited to 25 words. Type in your abstract title in Sentence case (Capitalize only the first letter in the sentence, except for specific rules). Do not copy & paste.
Page 5b: Abstract body
- Limited to 300 words including references (fewer if a figure/table is included).
- Abbreviations must be defined upon first use and avoided in the title.
- Copy & paste your abstract into the abstract area or type it in directly.
- Images and tables may be uploaded in JPG, GIF or PNG format. Please note that each image equals to approx. 35 words. Images should be of up to 500kb. The maximum pixel size of the image/table is 600(w) by 800(h) pixel.
After you click SUBMIT, an automatic “End Message” will indicate that the abstract was successfully submitted.
E-mail Acknowledgement & Abstract Number: Shortly after submitting your abstract, you will receive by e-mail an automatic submission acknowledgement with your abstract number. It will also include a link to access your abstract, should you need to revise it.
The abstract submission system is designed to run on many internet browsers, but we recommend that you use the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
Important note: The abstract form will remain active for approx. 40 minutes. The text which you have inserted is saved, if you have clicked “Next”. If you have been disconnected, click the link below, insert your email and password, select “Update” and continue from the relevant page.
Contact for Abstract Submission Issues:
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism Ltd.