Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism Ltd. is the official travel agent for IMF2023 and will offer tourist services for participants. Services will include hotel accommodation, tours, etc.
Diesenhaus-Unitours has secured a block of rooms in Tel Aviv for the symposium week. To take advantage of the reduced rates, please make your reservations, payments, and notification of changes directly with Diesenhaus-Unitours and not through the hotels.
- Accommodation rates are on bed & breakfast basis.
- Israeli participants need to add 17% VAT to these rates.
- Foreign participants who are also Israeli Citizens will be required to pay VAT.
- Foreign participants – During check in please present your passport and the B2 entrance card which you have received at the airport. This indicates that you are exempt from payment of VAT.
|Hotels||Single Room||Double Room||Per-Person
|Dan Panorama||US$ 275||US$ 288||US$ 144||Meeting venue|
|Grand Beach||US$ 190||US$ 222||US$ 111||4km from venue|
|Abraham Hostel||US$ 205||US$ 212||US$ 106||2km from venue|
In order to ensure availability, we urge you to make your reservation as soon as possible and before January 15, 2023. Rooms will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Official check-in/check-out time at hotels:
Check-in: Sunday-Friday – 15:00; Saturday – 21:00
If reserving a room to be shared and paid for by two participants separately, please list the name of the other participant or indicate that you wish us to find you a roommate. The secretariat will assist as much as possible, but if a roommate cannot be found, the participant will be charged for a single room.
The on-line Registration & Accommodation form will close on March 22, 2023. From that date onward, registration will be available on-site. Accommodation will be confirmed upon availability only.
Before starting to fill out the Registration & Accommodation Form, please have ready your passport number (overseas participants) or ID number (Israeli participants). This is a mandatory field.
- CREDIT CARD: Visa/Diners, Master Card/Isracard, American Express
Charges will be made upon registration, by Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd.
- BANK TRANSFER: in US$ – TO BE RECEIVED BY January 10, 2023
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd. /IMF
FIBI – The First International Bank of Israel
Account #: 7922
Asakim Merkaz Branch 048
7 Itzhak Sade street
Tel Aviv, Israel
Swift Code: FIRBILITXXX
IBAN Code: IL IL190310480000000007922- Bank charges need to be paid by the participant at source, in addition to the accommodation fees.
– Please send copy of the bank transfer to Diesenhaus-Unitours firstname.lastname@example.org
- COMMITMENT: Payment by employer (Israeli participants only) – TO BE RECEIVED BY January 10, 2023
– The participant needs to complete the on-line Registration & Accommodation Form, and select “Commitment” in the “Payment Method” field.
– Following on-line registration, a purchase order from the employer should be sent to: Diesenhaus-Unitours, email@example.com, stating the amount and services covered.
– A bank transfer should follow.
Important: Hotel reservations and other services will only be confirmed for registered participants if full payment has been received as listed above.
Notification of cancellation should be sent only in writing to the meeting Secretariat:
Diesenhaus-Unitours – Convention Department
Refund of accommodation will be made as follows:
- Cancellations received by February 20, 2023 – full refund less US$ 40 handling fee.
- Cancellations received from February 21, 2023 – Full refund less 1 night cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received from February 28, 2023 or non-show – no refund.